A Day with Kenn 59

7:29 PM

Image by kuruni

くろこ = kuruni, right? Just making sure my Japanese is right. Anywho, I prefer doing A Week with Kenn, but today's an exception. I'll probably forget everything tomorrow.


Went down to Richmond to distribute my resume in hopes of finding employment and being of some use to society. Only had enough ink to print off 4 copies though, so at the moment, my chances are rather slim. Will probably have to print off more and drop them off at more places. Sigh.

On the other hand, I picked up my pre-ordered copy of Lost Planet 2. Started it when I got home. Play solo is definitely quite difficult. Haven't tried the online campaign yet, and the training part didn't make any sense. I've never really been very good at FPS games either...

Picked up a Supreme Sirloin burger at the Dubs at Oakridge. Haven't been to that mall for ages. The last time I went there was probably early last year when I went to get my wisdom teeth removed. Anyways, the burger was great. Awesome how it came with two onion rings in it. Ate while watching the second episode of Mahoromatic Season 2. The Canadian A & W commerials (with the trainee) are pretty darn entertaining.

That's pretty much it for today, so I'll get back to Lost Planet 2.

You Might Also Like

2 comments