A While with Kenn 60

4:54 PM


Been on the PS3 lots. Not playing FFXIII though. Still trying to get through Resonance of Fate.

A while with Kenn because it's not quite a week, nor is it a day. Actually, it's because I forgot whether it's been a week yet. Oh and if anyone has picked up Lost Planet 2 for the PS3 and wants to play online leave a comment. I'm looking for people to play with too ;o;.



It seems that spiders really like my room for some reason. I find a lot of them in my room. Maybe it's because they've learned that I try not to kill them. Maybe I should try scooping them into the plants to try and get rid of the bug infestations there.

Had this a few days back. I reckon that this is probably the healthiest thing I've ever put up on the blog. Fruit salad, with dragonfruit, pineapple, watermelon and banana. Had another one earlier today, same stuff except with apples and mango in it too.

Dinner for Kenn from a few days back. I think it's pork ribs with rice and cucumbers and some Chinese green that I don't know the name of. Watched America's Funniest Home Videos while eating. Not the smartest idea. Had a hard time eating because I was laughing too much.

Tried making omurice again. If you remember the last time I attempted, it didn't quite turn out as expected. Well, after changing the way I did things, I ended up with the same thing. Not quite as scrambled this time, but not omurice. The egg seems to not want to come off of the pan, even though I'm doing everything right. The gods of something must not want me to transcend the boundaries of reality and anime. Curse you unknown gods.

You Might Also Like

0 comments