Song of the Week - DRAIN

3:51 PM



Well, I admit. I don't like that song that much. It's cool, but they've had better songs.

Summer Anime Previews starting later today.

Title: DRAIN
Artist: BOOM BOOM SATTELITES
Genre: Electric, Punk, Rock
Vintage: 26/05/10
Single: N/A
Album: To the Loveless

Kenn's Comment: BBS is an oooollllddd band. Been in the business for 20 years now. Formed in 1990 ^^;. I'm pretty sure they more or less only sing in English. They formed and debutted in Europe as a rock group. Anywho, you might not know the name, but they've done a whole lot of stuff over the last 20 years. I'll list some songs:

What Goes Around Comes Around - Some commercial for Dodge that I don't remember
Push Eject - An awesome song. I think it was in Grand Turismo 2.
Scatterin' Monkey - The Dark Knight
Back on My Feet - Bounen no Xamdou OP
Shut up and Explode - Bounen no Xamdou OP

You Might Also Like

0 comments