Down Back Zero

10:20 PM


Image by publicplanet.

Well, first off, I'd like to wish Jason a happy birthday. Yes, today's his birthday. I'll be running through what we did at his house, and a few other things that I've done during the day. Sucks that he doesn't have a bedroom anymore.



Awight, so the day started off with Demon's Soul. Actually, it started with my brother playing Demon's Soul. I spent a good chunk of the night playing the game. He was up earlier than I was playing. I've been playing on the PS3 all week, and he hasn't had a chance to ever since I got it, so I let him play. Yes, I'm that nice. It's incredibly difficult. Remember when I said that I had heard that Demon's Soul was similar to DMC (Devil May Cry)? It's not. If anything, it's more similar to most MMORPGs than DMC.  If you die, you lose all your souls (money), but you can reclaim them if you can find where you died. However, if you die on your way there, your souls are gone for good. Bah.
Anyways, obviously certain classes will be easier to play than other classes. As cool as Wanderers are, they die like a mofo. Take so much damage. Though, I can't say that Royalty takes less damage...

Anyways, left for Jason's house after. Picked up a shelled chestnut (with it's green shell) to give him. Last year, I got him a bag of chestnuts. Seems that I didn't have this blog the last time his birthday rolled around. I got there pretty early, since there was pretty much no one else. Johnson and Keith were working on setting up a PS3 (Johnson's), but went back to Keith's to get another cable since the one they had didn't work. Darren showed up, then Edmond, twice. Gary came, and then Christ showed up. Once Michael showed up, the noise level shot up instantly. He's the life of the party. He's pretty intense when gaming. It's hilarious to watch too. And with him, everyone becomes loud.

UFC 09 Undisputed was played on one TV, where Carlos, Cris, Gary and a friend of Gary's who's name is Edmond (or Ed) were found. Michael and the rest were on the PS3 playing NHL, and Street Fighter.

I played Poker with Ed, Darren, Jason, and Keith. Did I win? Maybe once out of the 10+ rounds we played. I really suck at Poker.

Food rolled in. Like last year, there was pizza, and sushi. This time we also had deep fried pork, and spaghetti. The pizza and sushi were devoured in an instant.

The games went on again, and later John, Johnson, Darren and Keith went back to Keith's place (again) to get a connector cable for the 360's. "You won't believe what John just did." It wasn't as bad as we thought it was, though it was still pretty stupid.

Johnson, Edmond, Darren, and John went out to buy a deck of cards for Big 2, since all the decks at Jason's place were missing cards, no thanks to "those idiots" who threw them around. Halo started up on one of the TVs, while UFC still played on the other.  I left before Halo was started up on both TVs.


You Might Also Like

1 comments