Summer Night Market 22

12:52 AM


Image by calnarsa

Alrighty, so it was the second last day of the summer night market. Tomorrow's the end.


It was really cold. I had a sweater on with a polo underneath, and it was still cold. Business was better than yesterday, but definitely not the best we've seen.

Had some fun with buddies next door from Rainy Cow. Deep fried BBQ pork buns from a stall across from us. Tasted like the Chinese Donuts, except with pork in the middle. Really good. Deep fried Sui Mai after. Not so great. The Cha Siu Bao was definitely better.

Guess what. I bought a screen protector for my iTouch, but I forgot it at our stall. *face palm* I even said that I'd have to remember it. Fark. I knew I'd forget it = =" Should've put it on before leaving. "orz

You Might Also Like

0 comments