Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom 26

1:06 AM



So Phantom ended a little while ago, and I've held off doing this for a bit for procrastinator's reasons. Anyways, it'll be in the same format as I did the Bakemonogatari one.

Can't seem to upload images anymore. I'll have to try again tomorrow. D:





Admit it. We all knew this guy was a nut. A nut with a terrible taste of course. That mask is horrendous. The two at his sides aren't bad though. I liked the one with the ponytail.


It's been a while since I've seen those lifeless eyes of the phantom. Those eyes mean serious business...and kick ass.



Remember how I said I liked the girl with the ponytail? Reason for past tense explained in picture.


Reiji sequence is next. I think his scenes were the best in this episodes.




Again, Reiji's scenes were the best, mainly because he had the most action. Much of Elen (Ein)'s scenes were dialogue. A good chunk of the episode was her dialogue actually.
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments