Summer Night Market 23 FINAL

1:33 AM


Image from here

So today was the last day of the Summer Night Market. Can't say it was really busy, but it was decent. Especially for the last day. Quite excited, although now I really don't have much to do. It's quite a long post, though it's fitting for the end of a series.






I took some photos, since I finally got my camera back from my brother (who thinks it's okay to just steal my camera and never give it back). They're not much, but I never had the time to take any.





Under the element of our propane stove. I've had a bad experience with this thing.



The brainchild of my cousin. Deep fried Cha siu bao (BBQ Pork Buns). It has less batter than yesterday, so it's not as crispy. The outside tastes like a Chinese doughnut, while the inside, the barbecued pork, remains piping hot. It's delicious, but it's also terrible for you.



There are usually more people than that. Photo was taken after the market closed. In the summer, you couldn't see the other end (it's fall now).



Our stall. Green Lemongrass is a restaurant in Richmond. It's at 8180 Westminster Hwy, and gets you great food for a low price. We get good ratings from every one, and on Urban Spoon, we're the second best in the city. Unfortunately, no offense to the employees and owner, Phnom Penh isn't in Vietnam ^^". Although, I'm pretty sure Cambodia and Vietnam very similar...We've got higher ratings on Urban Spoon than PP, though they've got one more award than we do.




Anywho, after the market closed up, the party started. Broke out the poker chips and a deck of cards and played some Texas Hold-em. Played with one of my cousins' friend, who worked at a stall at the end of our row, and Billy, from the stall next door, Rainy Cow. Does Kenn know how to play? I do now. Sorta. I won once out of more than 10 rounds, with triple queens. I'll have to practice a bit before I show up to any game. Munched on egg balls/ bubble waffles, deep fried chicken wings, and more deep fried cha siu bao's. Billy won the last round with two pairs.


Gonna have to come back later in the week to pack up all the equipment. No clue where it's gonna go. Perhaps the next Summer Night Market post will be next year? Gonna miss the night market. It was a bit of a pain, having the weekend sucked away, but not in school, and without a job (but not a NEET) left me with a good bit of spare time. Now I'll have three more days I can have music lessons on. Great joy! Still need to get some pics of Figma Miku, and finish watching the fall season episodes, as well as the end of the summer series. Lots of blogging comin' up. Feelin' lazy already. xD


You Might Also Like

1 comments