Kenn's Plants

2:36 PM



Like I told Weej, just to poke fun at her comment of "I can proudly say that a plant has flowered under my care, harhar.", I'll post pictures of the plants that I have in my room.




It's my oldest plant, and I'm not quite sure what it is. All I know is that it's constantly growing  new leaves, and it doesn't need much water to keep going. It grew too big for it's old pot, which constantly got knocked down by the wind. It's pretty dusty, but the dust doesn't seem to be impeding it's growth or well being.


 
My Wax plant.  Or at least I call it mine. My mom says it's hers, but it's been in my room from before it grew a leaf, and I've tended to it since then, so I call it mine. At the moment, it's a bit bare, but once it grows bigger and gets it's flowers, it'll be a real beauty. I need a stick or something to let the plant grow and climb up it, since it's sorta drooping out of the pot at the moment. Speaking of growing, this things growing like a weed. Every time I look at it, it's grown a bit. 
 
Yes, it's a bad photo, but this is what a Wax plant will look like if I got it to grow up a stick. It's flowers look really cool. I had a few photos of it, but I lost them when my computer crashed.
The photo below is my mom's wax plant by the way.


You Might Also Like

1 comments