Currently Playing...5

10:24 PM



Title: Demon's Soul, デモンズソウル
Developer: From Software
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment (JP), Atlus (NA)
Genre: Action-RPG (Single Player w/ Online capabilities)
System: PS3

Vintage: 05/02/09 (JP) 07/10/09 (NA)


Kenn's Comment: It's stealing my soul. If you search this game up on forums, you'll find many people saying the same thing. The difficulty is quite different from other games. It's like playing most other games on "hard". Running around is scary too. Especially in the dark, you never know when something's gonna pop out. Scares the crap out of me whenever something does. While I got the game a good four to five days before Keith did, he's still ahead of me...by a whopping 30 plus levels, mainly because he farmed for stuff, while I charged straight to my death. Twas definitely worth my $75. I'm sure Keith would say the same, except for the fact that his Deluxe edition costed him $90.

You Might Also Like

0 comments