Winter Anime Previews 8 - 這いよる!ニャルアニリメンバー・マイ・ラブ(クラフト先生)

11:19 PM

Image by Yukinon

Truth be told, it's already started airing.

Title: 這いよる!ニャルアニリメンバー・マイ・ラブ(クラフト先生), Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember My Mr. Lovecraft (Craft-sensei)
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Sci-Fi
Animation Studio: DLE
Airs: 12/10 24:30 BS11 (already stared)
Series Summary from ANN: 
The story centers around Nyaruko, a formless Cthulhu deity who can take on the shape of a seemingly ordinary silver-haired girl. Mahiro Yasaka is a normal high school who is chased by aliens one night, until Nyaruko saves him.
Kenn's Comment: I watched the ONA when that was going...and I'm a bit disappointed that the TV series hasn't yet obtained a fully animated series. It does, however, look better than the ONA did. My only problem is that the OP is fully animated, which kind of makes the OP bit of a tease. "We could've done this, but we didn't." kind of thing.

Grumbling aside, Nyaruko is super cute, and I'm waiting for the moment she breaks that fork out. Btw the episodes are only about 5 minutes long...and to my knowledge, there's only going to be 11 episodes, so the total run time of the series will total a whopping 55 minutes. You could probably fit that onto a standard CD-Rom.

More grumbling aside, the first episode is a great 5 minute watch. It kind of expects you to have watched the ONA (which in itself expects to have read the novels), but it's still funny.The voice acting is great for a five minute episode and I've forgotten what else I was going to say.

I probably shouldn't mention this, but it looks really, really good on YouTube.

PV...actually it's the OP

You Might Also Like

0 comments