Mousnache

8:09 PM






Made this earlier today. It's supposed to be a chocolate mousse, however it seems to have solidified in the fridge and became a chocolate ganache. Made with silken (soft or smooth) tofu and Lindt dark chocolate (my brother got a lot of chocolate for Christmas).





On a completely different note, I recently got an alarm clock app on my iTouch. It's got built in options that let you customize it to your hearts desire, albeit in a very limited way. So this is what mine looks like. It's one of the uncommon free alarm clock apps that lets you set your own music as the alarm tone, so I decided to do what I've always wanted to do.

My alarm playlist consists of 6 tracks:
1. Nayuki's alarm clock in Kanon (TV)
2. Maria (Hayate no Gotoku! Character CD 2, track 9)
3. Katsura Hinagiku (Hayate no Gotoku! Character CD 4, track 9)
4. Aizawa Sakuya (Hayate no Gotoku! Character CD 6, track 38)
5. Aizawa Sakuya (Hayate no Gotoku! Character CD 6, track 9)
6. Aizawa Sakuya (Hayate no Gotoku! Character CD 6, track 10)

It's so lovely~. Probably not as effective as Miyako's (Hidamari Sketch) horror themed alarm clock that she lends Yuno in one of the episodes, and I haven't really tried it out yet (which I should). I'll keep looking for stuff to add to it. The time is a lot harder to read than it looks like in the screen shot too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments