Song of the Week - Lilium

9:51 AM

Image from here

Meant to get this up yesterday, but was distracted by 16 hours of Monster Hunter Portable 3.



Title: Lilium
Artist: Kumiko Noma
Genre: To be honest, I'm not sure what you'd call this.
Single: Lilium
Album: Elfen Lied Original Sound Track
Vintage: 25/07/04 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: I fell in love with this song from the first time I listened to it many many moons ago. While I may not have watched the series, I've read a good bit of the manga, and Natural more or less gave me a run down of the series back in our high school days. That being said, the fact that it's in Latin makes me special for me. Being in a Festival choir, I've been doing quite a bit of Latin as of late, though mainly in Masses (kyrie eleison, sanctus and whatnots). I just find Latin a very nice language, like I do with French and mando and a couple other languages. Anywho, next week I'll start putting up Christmas themed songs. Was planning to do so today, but I couldn't pass up Lilium.


You Might Also Like

0 comments