Song of the Week - Silent Night

12:54 PM

Image from here

Ya know, I had to do this. It's not always that Christmas Eve falls on the same day that I put the Song of the Week up ya know.




Title: Silent Night
Artist: Frank Sinatra
Genre: Festive...what else could I say?
Single: No clue
Album: Christmas Songs by Sinatra
Vintage: 11/57 (mmyy)

Kenn's Comment: Yes, that says 1957. And no, I'm not that old. Lovely song made even better with Sinatra's smooth voice. I've got a copy of the album, though it's a compilation from the early 90's (not the '57 original) plus it's on CD and not a record. Anywho, the song used in that video isn't exactly the one I've got, since he says 1945, and there's all that commentary with it.

That being said, have a great Christmas and I'll see you all...tomorrow I guess.

You Might Also Like

1 comments