Figma Miku get! / A Day in Vancouver

5:39 PM





Yeah. Sorry about the photo. Have to wait until my brother comes back from his trip so I can get my camera back. Was using my old camera. Not the greatest, as you can see.

Anyways, went running around Richmond and Vancouver with Ivy today. While picking up Miku at Richmond center (Soul of Anime is the only place to get figma D:), I felt a "no comment" aura coming from her. I honestly expected that. At least it wasn't one of those otaku-shunning aura's. Ran around Richmond Center for a bit before embarking on the next trip, destination: Aberdeen Center.

While at Aberdeen, we went to the awesome-est place there, Daiso. I went and found the most dangerous items sold there, ice picks (I would've loved one on RO), sickles (for gardening), and knives. Not wanting to become a killer, I didn't pick any of them up ^^; However, Ivy did pick up a little bear plushie keychain thing. She complained about her back hurting. I swear it has nothing to do with me. Although I suppose it could be thought of in another way, which I'll leave up to those who have their minds in the gutter...like me After a quick look around the mall,  we set off on the next journey, to Parker Place, not too far from Aberdeen.

Had a shaved ice thing at Parker Place. Trying figure out what stuff was called in English. Failed miserably. The furthest we got was coconut jelly and longan. The shaved ice made us colder than we already were. Ran around Parker Place for a bit to warm up before heading to the Olympic Village, to try and figure out where it actually was.

It was pretty much nowhere. Couldn't find the Olympic Village from the station. Ended up walking across the bridge to Downtown Vancouver. Ivy was amused by my partially comical fear of insects. A bee was flying around me, and I did a half assed run. I think my hearing's going. She could hear some high pitched noise that I couldn't. Took the Yaletown station train back home.

Getting off the train and getting down the stairs takes a good bit longer than you think. The moment I got to the bottom of the stairs, the bus left. Waited a good 15-20 minutes for the next bus. And that bus was packed like a tin of sardines. There's two stops by my house, and if you miss those two stops, you're pretty much screwed. The next stops from there are really, really far. Wouldn't want to walk back from there.

Anywho, that's pretty much my day so far. There'll be another Photo shoot for Miku, and Kagamiku will make appearances here and there in said gallery.

You Might Also Like

0 comments