Autumn Anime Previews 11 - ささめきこと

12:16 AM


Image from...no source was given D:

I said I was going into overdrive, didn't I?


Title: ささめきこと, Sasameki Koto, Whispered Words
Genre: Shoujo Ai, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Airs: 10/07 26:20
Animation Studio: AIC

Kenn's Comment: Well, I've just blazed through the first 3 volumes of the manga, and I have to say, I've got some hopes for it. The first volume was a bit slow in terms of the relationships, drawing it out like many, many shounen romances do. After that though, the relationships between the characters pick up a good bit. Compared to the other yuri title out last season, Aoi Hana, I feel that I'd probably like this one a tad bit more. Speaking of Aoi Hana, I've gotta get around to finishing that series ^^;

Summary from MangaTraders:

What if your beautiful friend loves only cute girls?
And what if you're in love with her?


This is the story of Murasame Sumika and Kazama Ushio, two BFFs with a complicated relationship.


Sumika is madly in love with Ushio, and has been for some time; but Ushio only shows any interest in cutesy girls. Sumika, a card-carrying badass TDB who help run her family's dojo, does not fit this bill even a little. Cue angst, as she is forced to watch from the sidelines as Ushio falls for girl after girl, none of them her. However, it seems that things may take a turn for the better...

You Might Also Like

0 comments