KIC: VOCALOID - Otaku Knowledge You Should Know

5:43 PM

 
Image from Saber Portraits
Alright. Let's get this straight. This post is solely for the education of those who are not acquainted with the characters of VOCALOID, the way it works, and other what-nots you might not need to know, but will be forced to know by the end of this post. I can guarantee that it will be long. Very long. Information heavy, with pictures, videos and links. Thus, I will seperate it into various posts, each with it's own topic. Perhaps it'll be it's own blog series. Anywho, that aside, by the end of the posts, I'll educate ya li'l whelps into strong, healthy otaku-knowledge-saturated whelps, ready to take on the world and lose. I'll repost this entry once I've finished with the sections. They'll be complete with links and all, so await that with baited breath. For now, I'll be working my ass off on this, so it'll keep me busy for a while. Btw, KIC stands for Kaihaku Information Center, which is a new label I'm adding to information heavy entries. Expect more of these in the future.




Table of Contents.
    A.) Fundamentals
        a. Developers
        b. Use
        c. NND
        d. Misc.
    B.) Characters
        a. MEIKO/KAITO   
        b. CV-01 Hatsune Miku (初音ミク)
        c. CV-02 Kagamine Rin/Ren (鏡音リン/レン)
        d. CV-03 Megurine Luka (巡音ルカ)        
        e. IV-01 Gackpoid "Gackupo" (がくっぽいど)
        f. IV-02 Megpoid "GUMI" (メグッポイド)
        h. All Other Characters
    C.) Notable Producers
        a. supercell (ryo)
        b. OSTER project
        c. CosMo (暴走P)
        d.  悪ノP
        e. Kz (livetune)
        f. doriko (きりたんP)
        g. Signal-P (シグナルP)
        h. Halyosy
        i. Vocanushi
    D.) Afterword

You Might Also Like

0 comments