Weekly Vocaloid Song of the Week - Cagayake Girls!

12:57 PM



Because I missed yesterday's song of the week, and I don't intend to miss two series, I've decided to merge the two together for a special. Not too often you can pull something off like that xD Anywho, let's roooll

Of course, the left side will be the Vocaloid version, right side is the actual version.

Title: ぼかおん!/ Cagayake Girls
Artist: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin/Len, Megurine Luka (sm8134939 )/ Houkago Tea Time (Toyasaki Aki & Hisaka Youko & Satou Satomi & Kotobuki Minako)
Genre: Vocaloid Cover/ Pop

Single: NA/ Cagayake Girls!
Album: NA/ NA (New version in Houkagou Tea Time mini album)

Vintage: 04/22/09

Kenn's Comment: Love that video. If they did the newer one, who would be Azunyan? They probably thought of that, coming to the conclusion that they really couldn't add anyone in. Neither can I. My favourite part is where they're riding their bikes, and Rin and Len have their steam roller. <3 The steam roller. xD Anywho, I like the song, although I like the ED theme for K-ON! a whole lot better (Don't Say Lazy). xD Just me, but anywho, that's a wrap. Two birds with one stone. Manga of ze week tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments