Summer Night Market 17

1:05 AM



Image by Satou Toshiyuki

Another night down in Richmond. Twas just me, my two cousins and my uncle out there today. My brother was still asleep when we left. Anywho, nothing eventful happened today. A friend told me that this must be the most boring series on the blog. I'm not surprised. It ain't fun working out there either. But it gives me something to write about at least.

A rainbow was out while we were setting up. My uncle said that if the rainbow was long, then it wouldn't rain. If it was short though, the opposite would be true. It rained. Not for long, but it lasted for at least a half hour. Gradually got heavier.  In the end, not much came down.

Anywho, I was doing good with change, until I screwed up one, and after that, I made a few other mistakes. As long as they give me some normal amount of cash, and order something usual, I can do that. But if they buy like $13.75 worth of stuff and pay with like $100, that's not very fun to do.

Started packing waaay in advance, and ended up leaving early. Got home a half hour early. Though I'm no earlier in posting this than usual.

You Might Also Like

1 comments