化物語 12

2:01 PM



Spoilers ahead. Read at your own discretion.



And so Bakemonogatari finishes it's run on the TV, and begins it's three episode web stream run. This week's episode wasn't part of the previous arc (cat), but what brilliant nonetheless. What I really love about the show is the character interaction between Tsundere-chan Senjougahara and Araragi. In fact, that's exactly what this week's episode was! Senjougahara really stole the show with her dialogue, and putting Araragi on the spot.

Man, Senjougahara's really cute with hair tied up like that. Araragi's one lucky dude.


 

Must've been hell for him there. Being teased by her, and having her dad driving the car. But that's what makes Senjogahara's character so loveable.



This scene was my favourite scene from the episode. It was gorgeous. The stars, the dialogue, everything just was beautiful. Reminded me of Sora no Manimani, just better. Senjougahara's character really shines here in this scene too. Loved that scene. I've watched it three times, though I get the feeling that other people have watched it more than I have.



A bit upset that their kiss wasn't shown, but I can rest easily knowing that there probably was one. Araragi looks good there. He's usually got some sort of face on, especially when Senjougahara's around.

Anywho, this isn't the end of the series, but by far, it was one of the bestest episodes of the season (yes, the season, not just the series). I'll cover a few others series that I see have a nice ending. Look forwards to those!

You Might Also Like

0 comments