Summer Night Market 18

11:18 PM

 
Image by asacom

Another night at the night market. I'd be lying if I said that nothing happened.

Started off the day with a trip to Aberdeen Center to hunt for a hat that my cousin wanted. After not finding it, we headed to a pet shop to pick up fish food, where my cousin bought 5 additional fish. Went back to the restaurant to chill for a bit.

It rained, really really hard when we got to our stall. Got a nice surprise too. Our sign broke. A trip to Home Depot fixed it, with some hard work and standing around in the rain. 

If it wasn't for Food Network filming Glutton for Punishment, I don't think anyone would've come. The rain kept coming down relentlessly. Was really chilly out too. Bob dropped by and grabbed a bite to eat. The camera crew was around filming too. I'm pretty sure I'm in at least one shot. Bad day to do it. Ahaha. Welcome to Vancouver!

After the filming was done, we waited a bit for people coming back from the stage to buy stuff. After that, we packed up and made like a banana, and split. One more night to go until next week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments