PS3 + PSP = Kenn

5:58 PM



Yes, I'm the proud owner of a PS3. I got it a few days ago, though I didn't post anything up because I was waiting for Demon Souls.



In the span of a week, I've seen my savings being chipped away, blowing $482.10 on the PS3, games and everything else that I got for it.


I've been playing Devil May Cry 4 recently, since I heard Demon Souls was like DMC. DMC could be practice for the real game? Who knows. Anyways, looking forwards to Final Fantasy XIII, in which the concert last night made me even less patient for December to come.


Went to pick up Demon Souls today. Went with my cousin down to Queensborough Landing to get it @ EB (where I had it preordered). Also went to return a cable for the PS3 that I didn't use. Got $30 back. Traffic was terrible on the way back. My iTouch's shuffle had a pattern going for a while too. It's play two songs by the same artist before moving on to a new artist. Jason Mraz, Mraz, Jack Johnson, Johnson, Okkervil River, Okkervil, Marianas Trench, Marianas Trench, and so on and so forth. After a while though the pattern broken down.


On another note, I'm using my old camera again. It's much older, and crappier than my usual camera, but my brother stole it, and isn't giving it back anytime soon. I guess my old one's okay, but I won't be able to take any wonderful shots. Speaking of which, I've gotta do Miku's photo shoot. Fark.


Anyways, I'm off to DMC4 again, so I'll see you tomorrow for the Weekly Vocaloid Feature! (It's a good one, and it's not a Miku one)

You Might Also Like

0 comments