毎週のVOCALOID - ありがとう

10:52 AM


Number #3 in last week's rankings, I believe.






Title: ありがとう, Arigatou, Thank You
Producer: レタスP
Genre: Pop
Vocal: GUMI, 鏡音レン

Kenn's Comment: I feel that the instrumental backing is too loud. It's most noticeable when GUMI is singing. Her voice really competes against the piano and guitar for the spotlight, which is a shame, because I'm really liking her part too. I find that overly-loud backing are often a problem (for me) with songs using Vocaloid. Maybe it's just that I notice it a lot more.

Anywho, it's a great song, and the art for the PV is really quite pretty. The soft colours used really set the tone of the music too, which is great.

Number 1 from last week was really, really good too. KEI ft. GUMI can never go wrong. I've featured KEI on this feature a lot though, so I figured I'd do something other than KEI whenever he hits #1. But in that one, GUMI's voice is clearly the star of the song, and doesn't have any competition for your ear.

Maybe it's because I'm a composer that I'm noticing this stuff xD.

You Might Also Like

0 comments