毎週の歌 - Big Wave Goodbye

6:30 PM

If you're a reader of the blog, and you don't know who Said the Whale is by now, I'm not sure what you've been reading.






Title: Big Wave Goodbye
Artist: Said the Whale
Genre: Indie Rock
Single: N/A
Album: Little Mountain
Vintage: 06/03/12 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: Another great song from Said the Whale. I'll have to try and diversify the content because I'm pretty sure I've probably put up every song off their latest album (all the videos are linked from their channel on YT so it's all good).

The weather in the video is pretty much the norm for Vancouver; grey and dreary. My Vancouver-fu is rather lacking, so I can't quite tell where this one is shot, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say it's either somewhere along English Bay or a beach on the North Shore (judging by the tankers in the distance).

If you listen carefully at the end of the song, Ben (vocals) gives a shout out to 'all you watching on the internet' (he says more, but it gets drowned out). Hello to you too, Ben.

You Might Also Like

0 comments