毎週の歌 - Check My Soul

8:40 PM

Image from Amazon

Those watching Amagami SS+ will recognize this one. 
 
I've returned from the dead!


Title: Check My Soul
Artist: azusa
Genre: Pop
Single: Check My Soul
Album: N/A
Vintage: 02/01/12

Kenn's Comment: azusa once again sings the OP to the latest Amagami SS anime, as well as the ED, 告白 (Kokuhaku). 

I'm very much a fan of hers, ever since her debut single, i Love, the OP to Amagami SS. There's something about her voice that just really makes me like all the songs she sings. 
 
I feel that she can't quite hit that high note on 'Check'. It's not that much of a problem, considering how long she's on the note, but once you think about it, it never leaves your head. Otherwise the song is quite the upbeat and happy song. The 'hey' and 'yay's really set the happiness. The PV is like most of her other ones: uncomplicated, and quite casual. Casual being that it's not serious, and has azusa doing what she'd probably do in her everyday life. 

Anywho, enjoy the song!

You Might Also Like

0 comments