Weekly Webcomic - The Oatmeal

6:57 PM

Image by the Oatmeal

Not a Touhou comic, but still impressively awesome. Brought to me by Bawb of the Jamboree.

By the way, if you haven't noticed yet, Weekly Touhou comics have their own tag, 東方. 

This webcomic is a bit special. Unlike the past web comics, this one isn't exactly a single comic, rather a collection of many different comics. Check out Oatmeal's site here. All his comics are humourous, however many of them are also very educational and informative. 

Bawb:
I've learned more from the oatmeal than I did in highschool :( even though I already knew about the liver fluke, things like the one about common linguistic mistakes was awesome : D

See it's awesome-ness now? Now go read some of those comics! I'm sure I know a few people who could use the comics on Common Linguistic Mistakes, and How to Use Apostrophe / Semicolons. Again, you can check his site out by giving this a click. We salute you the Oatmeal!

You Might Also Like

1 comments