Manga of the Week - 黄昏乙女×アムネジア

10:23 AM

Image from Square Enix

A picture is worth a thousand words, so...



 
Title: 黄昏乙女×アムネジア, Tasogare Otome x Amensia, Dusk Maiden x Amnesia
Author: Maybe (めいびい)
Genre: Shounen, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural
Serialized in: Square Enix Gan Gan JOKER / Wing
Total Volume Count: 3 (ongoing)

Summary from MangaUpdates:
A young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.

Kenn's Comments:  

Those legs. Anywho, I feel like I've put this one up before. Like seriously. Even if I did, I have to say that this one deserves being put up twice. It's got a good amount of mystery, Yuuko's one hella babe, and the protagonist isn't annoying! This series tends to be compared with Sankarea, due to the female leads both being somewhat...how do I put this...dead. Sankarea has it's charm points, but I'd still vote for Tasogare. Yuuko's a better character than Rea, who's charm points come from being ridiculously cute, and wanting to live a normal life...while being dead. Anywho, I don't want to turn this into a post about me talking about how one series is better than the other. Support both authors and get both.

You Might Also Like

2 comments