Weekly Vocaloid Feature - Lily

8:16 AM

Image by Lira Mist

Rather than one song, I've put a bunch of them after the jump. Lily's the new Vocaloid by Internet Co. 

Just to let you know, all these videos are most likely using Lily's trial version, since the full program doesn't come out until the 15th.




Title: 大空色のHi-To-Mi, Sky Blue Hi-To-Mi
Producer: ArukaP
Illustration: 憐徒
Vocaloid: Lily

Kenn's Comment: A nice song. Lily kind of sounds somewhere between Luka and Miku, as many people say. Based on the demos though, she sounds pretty good in most ranges. Anyone know what Hi-To-Mi (hitomi) actually means? 



Title: Feel My Soul
Producer: ArukaP
Vocaloid: Lily

Kenn's Comment: Is there a contest to see who can put out the best song using Lily or something, because ArukaP's been cranking them out. And it's not quantity over quality either. They're good! Like this one.



Title: 月面の街~け゛つめんのまち~, Town of Lunar Surface ~getsumen no machi~
Producer: Machigerita-P
Vocaloid: Lily

Kenn's Comment: Unlike a lot of his songs, this one isn't all that creepy. It's a much higher range compared to the first two songs, and frankly, it's not quite as good as the first one either. It's got it's share of hood points, but I still like the first one, even if this is Machigerita. 

Title: サヨナラ Summer days, Good bye Summer Days
Producer: Atelier "Sunlight"
Vocaloid: Lily

Kenn's Comment: Another low range Lily song. I'm wondering if the trial has lots of restrictions or something because a lot of songs I'm coming across have disjointed syllables. This one isn't all that bad, though I've honestly never heard of Atelier Sunlight. You have to admit though, this voice is pretty nice. I'm hoping people will use her lower ranges, rather than her higher ranges. We've got Miku and Rin for high, high notes.


Title: こっち向いて Baby, Baby Look this Way
Producer: ハルイツルです。(Not sure)
Original Song by: Ryo
Vocaloid: Lily

Kenn's Comment: That low voice really suits the song. こっち向いて Baby is one of my favourite songs in PD2. Anywho, this is a cover of Ryo's song こっち向いて Baby, which was one of his few songs in Project Diva. I liked 恋は戦争 more than World is Mine, but I guess most people liked their models strutting their stuff rather than rocking it out. :B



Title: はじめてのニー, Hajimete no On☆ni, First Ma☆bation (Mastarbation) (Masturbation)
Producer: Kontontsukura-P
Vocaloid: Lily, Gumi, Miki

Kenn's Comment: Naughty, naugh'y (saying it like a Brit) song title. It's probably a whole lot more innocent than it sounds. If only I could understand. "orz  Anywho, it uses Lily's higher voice, though I honestly can't tell whether it was one of the other two Vocaloids singing. = =" I think Lily is the only one singing, but I'm not really sure...

You Might Also Like

2 comments