Figma 025 - 「炎髪灼眼の討ち手」

3:29 PM

Image by Itou Noiji

「炎髪灼眼の討ち手」 is also known as 「シャナ」, or Shana for those who don't know or couldn't figure it out from the title picture. 


Another lovely box. This time I took it at an angle so you could see inside it. If memory serves me correct, most, if not all boxes, are like this. Flame Haze Shana's box is a bit different from all the other boxes because of it's colouring.

The Shana figma I have is of her in Flame Haze mode, so her hair is red, as well as her clothing be ruffled in a way that'd make it look like she's moving around.  I got Shana a while back, but I was too lazy to do a photo shoot for her. But since I've got my hobo light box set up, I might as well use it.

Shana comes with a melon pan prop. It's got a bite taken out of it, and is really nice. Keep this away from children though. The chances that they'll swallow it are about the same as the chances of Shana loving Yuuji. 100%.

The melon-pan fits nicely into her hands. I think it'd look better with the civilian mode Shana, but this is all I've got.

Shana with the strawberry I have in every Figma photo. 

贄殿遮那 (Nietono no Shana) at the top, the Gerbera Straight (1/144 Astray Red Frame), and Seto San's katana. As you can see there, Shana's katana is huge. A 1/144 scale Gundam could hold it and it wouldn't look funny. I'd say it's almost as cool as Yoshika's Type 99 Aircraft Cannon.


Yes, there's quite of a bit of panty in there. Well, not as much as I thought at least. But Shana's 'dynamically sculpted skirt' shows her whites off depends on the pose. You'd probably be able to see them if she was jumping around and running like this anyways.


Shana, Shana, you so fine. You so fine, you blow my mind. 

For this photoshoot I set up a lamp as lighting for the hobo light box, hence the funny colour on the backgrounds. Not sure why some of the photos have a white background and some don't though.

Clash of my sword weilding Figma. Shana against Seto San! They'd never actually fight though. 贄殿遮那 is almost double San's katana's length.

On another note, I'll have Rin's photo shoot up tomorrow. Also planning to procure another Figma by the end of the month.

You Might Also Like

1 comments