Song of the Week - Red -Reduction Division-

9:25 AM

Image from Danbooru

Image is from 彼女たちの流儀, an eroge by 130cm. 

On another note, song of the week is the opening for said game. Therefore image is related.



Title: Red -Reduction Division-
Artist: fripSide
Genre: J-Pop (I guess)
Single: N/A
Album: The Very Best of fripSide 2002-2006, Nao Complete Anthology 2002-2009
Vintage: 29/12/06 (The Very Best compilation)

Kenn's Comment: Utumin should recognize this. Many people should. It's almost 4 years old now, and has been used in many AMVs / MADs because it's such a great song. I'm not sure how I first sound the song, but if I'm correct, Natural Force must've sent it to me or something way back in the day. Yes, I've known Natural for quite some time now. Anywho, I must've found it in this MAD. 

                                   Image by kurot                                        Image by Suien

Anywho, for those who didn't know, the original fripSide disbanded in 2009. Nao broke off while Sat continued his work on fripSide. Nanjou Yoshino took Nao's place as the vocalist for fripSide, and under a new record label, they rocketed to number 3 on the Oricon charts with the first single, Only My Railgun (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun OP 1) . For those who don't know, Nanjou Yoshino is a seiyuu, though I can't really say she's exactly had any major roles. Two roles that people may recognize her in are Maria Oosawa (Canaan / 428), and Kudou Aiko (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu). She's also Koko in DC II.

You Might Also Like

0 comments