A Week with Kenn 81

9:42 PM


My money...it's all gone. "orz



Image by Kenntairui

It's been a while since I've done a Day with post. I probably could've done one or two, but because of all the Figma pictures that are on my memory card, I didn't see that I had pictures before them.

I'm currently in despair about how little money I'll have left after paying for university costs. I know how you feel Reimu. "orz

Anywho, money woes aside, this is from a while back. Apple sauce, with blue and blackberries. It's tasty and deliciously healthy. I think I had too much apple sauce when we still had it.

Lazy man's dinner. Stick steamed rice into a bowl of soup and you can say you fail at making risotto. Surprisingly, I find myself eating things similar to this quite a bit.

My cousin made this. Tuna melt! The brownish red stuff is chipotle sauce. It's got a smoky slightly spicy kick to it. Sriracha is better. Anywho, the tuna melt was pretty good. Not really a fan of fish though.

Mmm. Nothing says "I kind of want a bowl of vanilla ice cream, but I have some black berries here, so I'll stick them in the bowl of ice cream too" like a bow of vanilla ice cream and black berries. Blackberries are great. :'D

Noodle stirfry. It's a common food in our house. Quick and easy, and you can, more or less, throw anything and everything (including the kitchen sink) and it'll turn out fairly well. Red sauce on top is everyone's favourite, Sriracha!

Can you tell what this is? No, it's not a photo of aliens (though I wouldn't mind it being a photo of aliens). I dug up two of my old glow in the dark dinosaurs from the depths of a drawer in my sister's room.  On the left is a stegosaurus, and on the right is....what's supposed to be a T rex I guess. I love things that glow in the dark. I would've gotten glow in the dark bands for my braces if I knew they had it.
More stir fried noodles. Now that I look at it, it's more or less the same thing. This one has carrots, which I don't think the first image had. :3 Spot the difference? The noodles are the same kind...I think. 

I have to admit, I was terrified when I found this. Now if it were in the curtains (which we don't have) or somewhere outside, I wouldn't have been as scared. But this was on a pair of shorts I had hanging in the washroom. Plus it's slightly decomposed, as most of the body is gone. Took me a long time to get rid of because I didn't want to touch it. 






For those who haven't seen them yet, I've put up the photo galleries for Yoshika, Shana and Rin. I probably should've worked on my Blue Frame too, but I guess I can do that...anytime? Maybe not. I'll have to put an effort into finishing that one.

Some candy my sister must've gotten my dad to buy. Puni Puni ぷに is an onomatopoeic word meaning soft or squishy I believe. Anyways, that's more or less what the candy is. It's a fairly soft strawberry flavoured candy. It has a slightly hard coating that's easily crushed and gives way to a sugary marshmallow textured candy.

My breakfast yesterday. Four slices of toast, two with margarine, one with mayonnaise, and another with cheese and salsa. The one with the cheese was the best, unsuprisingly. 

Breakfast this morning. Four waffles and a glass of orange juice. Two margarine waffles, and two mayonnaise waffles with a bit of fun stuff. Ate while watching Tona-Gura!.

Image from Danbooru

Tona-Gura (となグラ!) is an anime from 2006 that I watched more than a few times. It's nice, slightly cliche, and probably because it's a very common plot, it's looked at with a very, very fine tooth comb. This was one of my favourite series back in my early days, before I truly embarked down the path of Otakudom. Fun trivia: Tona-Gura is short for 'tonari kurashi' (となり暮らし) which, if memory serves me correct, means 'neighbour' (lit. living nearby)

Dug up a tripod from a closet the other day and played with it a bit. This photo probably could've used a tripod. ^^; Anywho, the tripod will make it a tad bit easier to shoot with the dslr, though my poor man's light box is too low the ground to work with the tripod. 

Got this shirt a week ago, along with a few other articles of clothing that I'm going to exchange for a larger size tomorrow. You might not be able to read it, but it says New York Sushi, along with a bit of Japanese, and an address. Thought it looked pretty fun to wear around.

You Might Also Like

1 comments