Figma 54 - アイン

4:58 PM

Image from Danbooru

My latest Figma acquisition. It was blazing hot (29°, feeling like 32~33°ish Celcius), but I trucked through and finished the photo session.




Mua haha. Figma number 54, Ein (アイン), from Nitro +'s Phantom of Inferno, the OAV that it spawned waaay back in 2004, and the more recent anime adaptation by Bee Train. As you can tell by the Figma number, she's fairly new, and much more recently release than all of my other Figmas. 

Ein also is my sixth Figma, and eighth 'action figure'. 

Looks pretty smexy here.
Ein came with more accessories than any of my current Figma! Well, maybe a bit less than San, Reycal and Yoshika (though the latter two aren't Figma). Sorry for the bad photo. Well, I think it's bad. I made a bad decision in the placement of the lamp. Stuck it behind the camera so that the light would be in front of Ein, but I ended up putting my arm on top of it, resulting in a painful little burn.

As usual, click on the photos to enlarge them.

So I ditched the lamp all together. Turns out the photos look better without the lamp. Anywho, she poses cutely here with her trusty Colt Python (her gun for those who don't know what it is). 

Props to whoever remembers the name of the big gun she's holding on her right, and who it belongs to. Type 99 Air Craft Cannon, Miyafuji Yoshika

Ein came with 3 faces. Her regular, slightly troubled face, an angry face, and her 'Phantom' mask. In addition to her Python, she also comes with a combat knife. Unlike Shana and San's katanas, the knife doesn't fit snugly into her hand (though with a bit of positioning it will), so posing was a bit difficult.

Ein runs fastest like this. Everyone knows you run fastest with a knife.

I decided to take a gravure shot, though Ein wasn't very happy about it. She agreed, but changed her mind at the last minute. 

In the BeeTrain adaptation (and presumably the visual novel) Ein traces her routes back to Mongolia (more accurately, the capital, Ulan Bator), so I figured she'd look fine doing that old Chinese bow you see in those period dramas. 

Another cute pose. A strong female lead kind of pose. She doesn't have a lot of the hands the Figma usually come with, which was a tad bit upsetting. She has the usual open hand, and fists, but that's all for the standard hands. She has two trigger hands, two knife hands and one cupped hand. 

A shot from behind. I discovered that her skirt is a bit shorter in that back than the front. A simple gust of wind...

...would raise it just enough for some pantsu. I also discovered that, contrary to my belief, her pantsu are not just painted on her pelvic area. :'D She's actually wearing pantsu. 

If only she had a blushing face. :3 It'd suit this moment. She realized she was unintentionally giving light service. I started to run, but I forgot to grab the camera.

;__; I was too slow. Luckily, her gun was only big enough to make me itch, so she made me apologize. 

The whole crew. I seriously need to get myself a Di:Stage or two. Managing using Yoshika's stand, but they're obviously not made for Figma. Anywho, the girls were fighting amongst themselves, so I told them to take it outside. I also gave them someone to beat up.

They took it out on the MMPR movie Ninjazord. Let's just say that between Yoshika's speed and maneuverability, Shana's flames, and Reycal and Ein's weapons, the Ninjazord didn't really stand too much of a chance. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments