A Week with Kenn 61

5:05 PM

Image by Mizuki Kotora


6 days is close enough to a week, right? The image is related.


I'm hoping to start up the new template by the beginning of June, so you can hit the Test Lab banner to have a looksie at what it will look like, roughly. There's still a lot of work to be done, and I'm still adding pages to the blog and what not. Will be done soon though. Eventually is probably a better word. 


 A midnight snack from a few days ago. A cuppa chamomile tea, with candied dates, cookies and a slice of Dragonfruit. There are lots of benefits of drinking chamomile tea. Though I still like the taste of Red and Green teas.


I refuse to admit that I have once again failed at making a plate of omurice, so I'll call this pineapple fried rice. Because it is. The omlette stuck to the middle of the pan, so I ended up just recooking it. Tasted great though. Call it a windfall?


Lunch today. Rice, sweet and sour pork, with cucumbers and tomatoes. Didn't add quite enough water to the rice; it was a teensy bit dry. Aside from that, it was great. Ate while I played Lost Planet 2. =3= Beat it yesterday, but I'm going through trying to unlock stuff for now. Set up a game and went afk while I started on my lunch. Came back to find a guy who joined my game yelling at me over his mic to start. Ooops.
Image from Danbooru

Started my first visual novel. Shocking isn't it? For me to claim that I'm an otaku and not have played through at least one visual novel wouldn't be right. So I started one. Probably will stay away from the Key ones (they're too mainstream now, though I think I will put Clannad onto my PSP :B), with the exception of Little Busters!, and maybe Planetarian if I can find it. Anywho the VN I started is わんことくらそう (Wanko to Kurasou) by Ivory. It's pretty old, 4 years and a month and four days to be exact. I'll probably occasionally include my progress on this in my Day/Week with Kenn.

You Might Also Like

2 comments