毎週のVOCALOID - ラムダ

11:38 AM


This week, we're going back to one of my favourite producers, BuzzG





Title: ラムダ, Ramuda, Lambda (98% sure that's right)
Producer: BuzzG
PV: ぽたこ
Genre: Pop
Vocaloid: GUMI

Kenn's Comment: BuzzG's songs always are so good. GUMI's voice always sounds great and the backing always is at a good level. When I first heard the song, I was hoping for something slower. The piano at the beginning lulled me into expectation of something different from BuzzG. Then the band kicked in and it was more or less your typical. It's a great song though.

The PV is done beautifully too. It's kind of like a pastel-y colour, no? I'm not really good with colours, so I won't dwell on that topic.

If I translated the title wrong, drop a comment with the right one and I'll be changing it stat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments