Summer '12 Anime Previews - ココロコネクト

9:13 PM


K-ON character designs, but not a happy go lucky story.

Title: ココロコネクト, Kokoro Connect, Heart Connect
Animation Production: Silver Link
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Supernatural
Airs: 07/07 24:30 TV KANAGAWA
Website: http://kokoro-connect.com/

Series Summary from MangaUpdates:
The Culture Research Club of Yamahoshi Academy. The strange events that befall the five boys and girls there, causing their bodies and souls to be swapped around at random. What can be seen from the viewpoint of the others? 
Kenn's Comment: The character designs put me off a bit, but if the story is good, I'll be able to look past it. They're reminiscent of K-ON's character design, which I'm not a huge fan of, but have something that makes them a little bit different. If I'm right...and I'll put the two PVs below, I think the art direction actually changed between the two PVs. I really liked the first PV's character designs and art. The second PV...looks and feels too much like K-ON, and yes. That is a bad thing.

PV:


You Might Also Like

0 comments