毎週のVOCALOID - Earth Day

9:12 PM


A few months too late for this, but it's a good song!







Title: Earth Day
Producer: Harry
PV: Sachico, Scotch, Sena
Genre: Power Pop
Vocaloid: 初音ミク


Kenn's Comment: Earth Day might have been back in April, but there's nothing stopping me from putting this song up when it's almost July! Anywho, I really wish more people used this voice for Miku. I'm really not a fan of her high register, which I find I'm hearing a lot more often now a days. This voice is just a lot more pleasing, less squeaky and a bit easier to hear!

Anywho, the PV is pretty cute, though I don't quite see how it's related to Earth Day...and the song itself probably isn't related to the Earth Day we know and love here in North America...or is it just a BC thing? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments