Summer '12 Anime Previews - マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ トータル・イクリプス

11:10 PM

Image from Danbooru

いー!にゃー!いー!にゃー!


Title: マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ トータル・イクリプス, Muvluv Alternative - Total Eclipse
Animation Production: ixtl / Satelight
Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi
Airs: 07/01 25:35 TV TOKYO

Series Summary from Moetron:
Total Eclipse is set in the same world as MuvLuvAlternative, at Alaska's Yukon base, test site 18, where first-class staff from all over the world regardless of country gather to work on new Tactical Surface Fighters.
The main characters are engineers and pilots and it features many TSFs that failed to show up in Alternative.
Kenn's Comment: Mecha? Fanservice? Boobs!? Need I say more? And being broadcasted on TV Tokyo, need I mention that this will also be streamed on Crunchyroll?

I'm hoping Tarisa is awesome when animated. Dark skinned characters have been a bit of a rarity these days.

Anywho, I'm kind of looking forward to this one. I've got lots on my list, so I probably might just knock this one into a low priority slot. I don't know a heck of a lot about Muvluv anywho, so I might actually pass this up.

PV:

You Might Also Like

0 comments