Summer Night Market 7

1:42 AM


Image by Sarashi

Slow day. More after the jump.

Had to move stuff to get enough room to sit in my cousins car. While moving, he hit the gas, running over my foot. Wasn't fun, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. After that, it was the same routine of setting stuff up. People came in waves. It was like Horde mode in Gears of War. You occasionally have one or two people, but most of them came in big groups and orders came by the dozens. Hard to keep up.

My math is terrible, and even giving change wasn't fun. Got it though. Needs cash register to do money. Bah.

Hit Wendy's after for some food. Honey something chicken wings for me, along with fries and a root beer. Found a spider in my room. Got my cousin to kill that. There's still one in my closet, but as long as he stays in there, I'm cool with him.

Relatives coming over from Texas on Monday. It's Mandy and Jason. Been cleaning up the house in preparation. It's the cleanest I've ever seen the house. Like the whole house was cleaned. Ahaha, it's pretty cool.

Might do a Tour of Kenn's Area later this week. If the weather permits of course. Might be cool to do it in the rain, but I don't have an umbrella, since a friend bent mine out of shape. Anywho, look forwards to that whenever it gets done. ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments