Another Day of Hunting

10:52 PM


Image by eiru

Yes, you read the title right. Another day of hunting. More after the jump.

Planned this yesterday, with Ed and Jason. Jason told us that we could come after lunch, and leave before dinner, because he had cleaning to do. And so, I left at 1:30 ish (after lunch) and hobbled up the hill ( I hurt my right hip earlier in the week, and yes, I'm that old) to get to his place. The walk was brutal. My limp didn't help, and the heat was just beating down on you. But, there were lots of trees for shade, and there was a nice breeze today. Felt very nice under the shade of the trees.

Anywho, got to Jason's house, but he was still asleep, cuz I didn't think I'd need to give him a call to wake him up. Rang the door bell a few times, and went on eBuddy to chat outside his door. He wasn't on. Chatted with people for almost a half hour before Ed showed up. Ed gave Jason a ring, and I finally reached the destination.

Started with Diablos to upgrade Sword of Diablos, and then Khezu for Ed's Khezu Thunder Maul. Killed a plesioth for no raisin, and proceeded to kill a Ucamulbus for my urgent. After that, we went a finished off Ed's quests to unlock the Uca quest, which we then did later. To finish the day up, we tried to kill a Fatalis, but ended up repelling it. Boo. Only have 8-900 HP left. Anyways, that was my day. xD Ciao for now

You Might Also Like

0 comments