Summer Night Market 12

2:07 AM


Image by Hirasato

Yet another day at the night market. Again, more after the jump.

Didn't have enough people to man the stall, since one of my cousins has today off. However, one of us (brother or me) has to stay home to look after our sister. To solve this, we brought her out to our folk's restaurant. Against my suggestions, she went out to the night market with us.

A fairly consistent day. Orders pretty much came one after another. It wasn't until nearer to the end of the night market day that things slowed down. No crazy orders today.

My sister, being a brat, started to cry. No one really knows why, but that's one of the reasons I really didn't want her to go out to the market. There's no one there to play with her. We're all busy. She's an attention whore, and she probably was bored out of her mind. I told her about that, but no one seems to be listening to me. Then again, there was gonna be a party at the restaurant, and the situation there wouldn't be much different from the night market. She needs a friend we can dump her on, or I need a friend willing to take her in a for a day or something. Free of charge. Maybe someone with young children or something >.>

Saw Ivy and Connie earlier in the day. Didn't notice Ivy the first time. Tried to wave to Connie, but ended up hitting the oven and had a hand in pain for a minute or two.

Anywho, had to double time the clean up at the end of the day because my cousin had to get to Blockbusters to return rented dvds.

Wax is so hard to wash out of hair without shampooing. Bah

You Might Also Like

0 comments