Blog Update: Gonna be Busy

12:19 AM


Image by Kenn.

Left: SVMS-01O Over Flag
Center: GN-0000+GNR-01 "00 Raiser"
Right: MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame

Ah yes. I got the 0-Raiser (1/100 scale) for my 00 Gundam. It's smexy, yes, but also obnoxiously heavy. Anyways, the rest of my day's after the jump.

So I woke up early, since I had plans to go out to see a movie with friends. Was up, started anime downloads and what not. The rest of the folks went out for dim sum, while I stayed behind, assuming I'd be gone by the time they got back. Boy was I wrong. They copped out, leaving me with nothing to do, virtually home alone.

After a good 4 hours of almost nothing, the folks came back. Did a few things, and talked a bit before heading off to Metro to pick up something for a cousin who had cried because he couldn't get something he wanted. While we were there, I picked up the 0 Raiser, and my brother picked up a box of Glico instant curry. Gonna make curry. Hopefully, it doesn't end up like Kana and Chiaki (Minami-ke), if you remember that episode. My cousin got a rather expensive Lego model of the Rebel Gunship, or something like that.

Anywho, swung back home for dinner outside. The bees were everywhere, and very interested in the ribs for some odd reason. Gave some of the ribs to the dog. He needs love too. The bees got on my nerves, so I fled indoors. Went to the park to play with the Frisbee, and burned lot's of energy.

And there you have my day. ;D

You Might Also Like

1 comments