Summer Night Market 10

1:36 AM


Image by someone, it's a CG from a game I think xD

Alrighty, so twas another day at the night market. Fairly consistent, but in the end, we didn't make as much as I thought we would. Balls to that. More after the jump

I woke up feeling marvelous. My injured hip felt fine, as if it wasn't injured. However, after a ride in the car, my hip exploded in pain. It felt like a knife went from my knee up to the hip again and again. Thusly said, unloading the car was a real chore for me. After a few hours of standing, my hip's injury felt non-existent. Carrying things still wasn't any fun.

A sudden downpour at the beginning caught us off guard, and it really soaked some of our stuff. It stopped after around 10 minutes.

Made sandwiches. Lots of them. When someone ordered them, the orders would just flood in. Had an order of 4, followed by three more. Moved to man the front for a bit, while my cousin rolled up some salad rolls.

Sold out of most of the stuff we brought. Didn't bring that much stuff, so it's not that great of a thing to look at.

It was really cold in the night. The wind, and the fact that I was cleaning equipment didn't make it any warmer. Quite the opposite really.

Went to Wendy's and got some Frosties. Yes, counter intuitive, but what the hell. xD That's all, nights y'all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments