Ran as much as I've run out of cash

1:58 AM

Image by noba

Running around in Richmond, blowing hard earned cash on expensive stuff man. Testing out a new code while I'm at it too. Can't figure out how to use it, so I'll go without it for now. Figured it out now, and it's currently in use for the latest post.

The day started with walking to Jason's place. Had to wait for my brother to get home so I could leave.

Launched at around 1, got there at around 1:30. Yes, it takes quite a long time to walk to Jason's. Anywho, once I got there, we almost immediately set off for the newly built Canada Line, a new route to Richmond, cutting our travel time down immensely. Ed had his U-Pass, and us chumps (Jason and I) who aren't in a university had to pay up or get tazed. Spent at least $10 on fare alone today.

First sstop, my folk's restaurant. We had lunch, and possibly breakfast if one of us skipped it, there. All three of us got Bo Luc Lac (shaken beef with rice and Vietnamese slaw). Good stuff. I got my usual 3 coloured bean desesrt, while Ed got a strawberry shake. Jason wanted to be adventurous, and got a Preserved Plum in Soda. He didn't like it. At least he wasn't a prick, and finished it.

Anywho, second stop was Richmond Center, where I got my first Figma, Kagamiku (Hiragii Kagami in a Miku outfit, from the Lucky*Star OVA). Costed me a good $40. Otaku's must be really rich.

Third stop, Landsdowne Center, where we went hunting for external hard drives to relieve me of my endless hard drive space needs. Checked out Best Buy, but they didn't have the one I was looking for. Twas on sale, and twas all sold out. Sad face. And thus, we went to Future Shop. The model I was looking for wasn't even there, but there was one of similar price. Picked it up there. Costed me $145.

Fourth stop was Aberdeen Center. We went running around here. Ran into Jennifer, who poked me, probably in revenge for all the times I've poked her. Bad things happened here man. Ed's never gonna let it die. Not gonna blog about that. It's gonna be wiped out of my memory. NOT GONNA REMEMBER IT.

Anywho, while we were there, Ed played a game or two at the "arcade", or Game Corner, though it's not a corner, and we went to walk some more. Ended up walking to Yaohan, where we walked around, as Ed made fun of me. He was actually doing it the entire day. Anywho, ended up walking back to Aberdeen, getting on the train, and then trying to figure out what to do next. Spent a good 5-10 minutes trying to think of what to do.

Ended up deciding to retreat back to Jason's place. Hung around for a few minutes before going to get food at McD's. Was too poor to afford anything. Got two snackwraps. Was all I could afford. $3.97.

And that's pretty much the day. xD Oh. and...Spider spider spider! Spider air! Goro power!

You Might Also Like

0 comments