Summer Night Market 9

12:05 AM


Image by Bekkankou

Another day at the night market. A good day for a Sunday. More after the jump.


Alrighty, so everyone was down there. The usual crew, plus my uncle's family (from Texas) and my grandma, and eventually my cousin's boyfriend's family. So there were lots of people there. A certain worker set-up resulted in efficient use of staff and space, which translated to less time waiting for good food.

While delivering a sandwich to a nearby vendor, I ran into a steel beam. Smacked the top of my head into it while jumping over a pipe. It hurt like a bisnitch for a few hours, and gave me an odd sensation in my throat. I hope I don't die from an aneurism in the night or something.

Saw Jason Tan and his girlfriend come by. Chatted with him for a bit, and had to get back to work. Sold out everything we brought (though we brought less than usual, in anticipation of the Sunday).

Anywho, that's about it for that. xD Perhaps something will happen tomorrow?

You Might Also Like

0 comments