Weekly 東方 Doujin - チルノとれいむのワンツースリー

3:09 PM

Image by Kamo Nari

=3= Like I said last week, more from Kamo Nari.



Title: チルノとれいむのワンツースリー, Cirno and Reimu's One Two Three
Artist: Kamo Nari
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Characteres: Cirno, Hakurei Reimu, Rumia, Yagokoro Eirin

Kenn's Comment: 'Tis a Cirno x Reimu doujin. 
It's heart wrenching. I can't say too much or I'll spoil it for everybody, and I'm trying my very hardest to keep from spoiling everything. Let's just say Cirno's plan backfires and nothing goes as planned.

Anywho, same artist as last week. His Cirno is really cute. The long dress and black thigh-highs is wonderful. His Reimu is really cute too. Anywho, if I say anymore I'll inadvertently end up spoiling everything so I'll shut up now. 
Read it @ Danbooru

You Might Also Like

0 comments