Weekly 東方 Doujin - バカがカルテでけけけーね

9:20 AM

Image by Kamo nari

So sorry. Was supposed to be out yesterday, but I was out for most of the day. And then I tried this morning but I was having problems with Danbooru.


Title: バカがカルテでけけけーね, The Fool's Record by Ke-ke-Keine
Artist: Kamo Nari
Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life
Characters: Kamishirasawa Keine, Cirno, Daiyousei, Rumia, Wriggle Nightbug

Description from Danbooru:
First doujin released by the artist. Keine has to deal with the love of her students.
Kenn's Comment: Kamo Nari's art is so ridiculously cute. He draws a ridiculously cute Team ⑨. Anywho, it's a cute and fun little read. I wish I had a teacher like Keine. Though I probably would've been caved a few times knowing how I was in elementary school. Give this one a shot, and expect to see more from Kamo Nari in the future. 

Read it over at Danbooru.


You Might Also Like

0 comments