Weekly Vocaloid Feature - とらでぃしょなる☆じゃぱん

7:55 AM






Nekomura Iroha along with the rest of the AH-Soft family (Kiyoteru is back there on the taiko).






Title: とらでぃしょなる☆じゃぱん, Toradeishiyonaru☆jiyapan (what that means I don't know. Can only read the hira u_u)
Producer: かごめP
Genre: ...I don't know. Pop

Kenn's Comment: We'll likely hear from her a lot more as producers fiddle with her voice more. This one's really bouncy and energetic sounding, especially with the back vocals. Iroha sounds great in this one. One might mistake her for Luka upon hearing her voice though. The chorus is pretty catchy. Those back vocals...っこーらちょいやっさのよいよいよいよい!!

The songs reminds me a bit of Taiko no Tatsujin (one of Natural's favourite games). Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but at a certain point you've got tonnes of little critters bouncing around on screen.

Anywho, I realize this probably won't be liked by everyone, but give it a whirl anyways. That's it from me!

You Might Also Like

2 comments