Pandora Hearts - odds and ends -

6:13 PM


I wonder what this could possibly be?






キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━!!!!! 

After two botched deliveries, I've finally gotten hold of this gorgeous item.

Pandora Hearts! -odds and ends- is a Pandora Hearts art book by the mangaka, Mochizuki Jun. Packed full of gorgeous illustrations, there are about 76 full page, beautifully coloured pieces, as well as several pages of rough sketches on many of the characters, from Ada to Xerxes (Break). I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.

Remember that you can click every image to blow them up enlarge them.














 Some of the pages have cool cutouts, like picture above.






There are actually numbers from I straight through until VIII. But alas, I only photographed some of them.

Another one of the cool cutouts. 
Echo and Ada


Mochizuki's adorable chibified Pandora Hearts cast. 

A Tales of the Abyss work, as well as what I believe is Crimson Shell, a short 1 volume work of Mochizuki's that was published a year before Pandora Hearts started.

Back cover of the book.

What's this?

You Might Also Like

1 comments