Song of the Week - Silent Jealousy

11:58 PM

Image from examiner

( ̄ー ̄) X JAPAN this week because I'm seeing them in concert on Sunday.




Title: Silent Jealousy
Artist: X JAPAN
Genre: Rock
Single: Silent Jealousy
Album: Jealousy
Vintage: 11/09/91

Kenn's Comment: I love Yoshiki's piano. I'm not a fan of Kawai's pianos, but Capilano only have Kawai's so I more or less forced to use them. Anywho, I love Yoshiki's piano. Also, the song is only a few months younger than I am.  ヽ(´▽`)/ I feel so old. It was the time of biiiiiggg hair. I mean it too. That's some big hair.

One of my favourite songs from X JAPAN, alongside Kurenai, Endless Rain and Forever Love. Only typing up this much because my head is pounding and spinning and I've been up since 5:30 this morning running on a few hours of sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments