Kagamiku Photo Gallery

12:17 PM

 
Bought myself a hopelessly otaku Figma on thursday. Kagami/ Lucky Star (otaku) + Miku/ Vocaloid = 2 x Otaku? Anyways, had to spend a bit of time figuring out the movement range, and asking the nice folks @ Dannychoo.com about the how-to's of Figma's. ^^" I'm pretty sure I've got it down pat now. 

 
^^" Kagami's expression when I asked her for some money, after blowing it all on her, and a hard drive. She's only lending me 1 yen. Not even worth a penny here.
 
When I asked her for more, she pulled that out was a warning. Taking that shot was actually pretty scary, because I was sitting below desk level, essentially under the hobby knife, which was balanced precariously on it's side. ^^" Luckily Kagami had a good grip on it, despite what it looks like.
 
Instead of the big hobby knife (which would be a spear / naginata for her), I let her play with a 1/144th scale Gerbera Straight. It's almost as tall as her xD
 
Since she's in a Miku outfit, I figured, "why not honour the musical aspect of Vocaloid?" She's perched up on a keyboard. ^^" I didn't take the angle into account and ended up getting a bit of pantsu in the shot. D: Sorry Kagami!
Kagami poses with 00 Gundam. Twin negi attack! ^^" Wouldn't know how effective that would be against enemies though.
 
^^" Posing with  蝦餃, the blog's title. Was a bit hard to find a pose for her, that wouldn't get her on the food. And ginger ale rocks btw.
create animated gif

6, 2, 5! You don't count the thumb! ^^" She's so cute. Will try to make this my profile picture later. Anywho, that's about all the photo's I took. Doesn't seem like that much now that I look at it, but maybe there will be more when I have the time ^^" Lots of stuff lying around my room, so the possibilities are endless xD.

You Might Also Like

0 comments