毎週のVOCALOID - チルドレンレコード

1:32 PM






This week we head back to じん and IA for the third song I've featured (I think).






Title: チルドレンレコード, Children Record
Producer: じん
PV: じづ
Vocaloid: IA

Kenn's Comment: There's a date at the end of the PV that I'm not entirely sure of. 8.15 is the date I think, and I'm putting my guesses on the sale of an upcoming album.

Anywho, this one is the...third song (or something like that) in the series by じん. They all feature that girl with the white and blue dress in one part of the PV or another, so I'm assuming she's a rather important character.

Anywho, the art for the PV is awesome as always, and the music this time around is a lot more rock-ish compared to the other two which came off almost entirely as pop. IA's voice is fine is this, though it might sound a bit like Miku to someone who hasn't heard too much of IA. The parts where じん dips a bit lower into IA's voice are where her distinctive voice shines.

If you haven't been able to tell, these distinctive voices are easily one of my favourite parts of each voice. They make them unique and in a way, can give you a good idea as to which voices will do well with which kinds of songs. By no means does that mean that Miku will never do rock because of her high voice, as it's done more often than not. Anywho before I start ranting for hours, I'll cut it short here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments